My Forum.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh snap i added that on accident....nowi gotta figure out how to get it off...thanks for telling me.

my god music on the front screen. get rid of it!!

Ok bud if you could please go back to the site/forum whatever you wanna call it and tell me if the music is off. Thanks

Ya i was trying something with it. Sorry, no it didn't sound harsh , I just appreciate you telling me.

Ok bud I just approved you so now you can post ect. Somehow i put it to where I have to validate them sorry for the inconvience.

Yep your allowed to post now. Oh you can access it from this link now. www.fallofman.com Just makes it easier.

well i had it wrong it is www.fallofman.co.nr but i messed up the ACP so don't go to it yet b/c I might have to make another one. I will pre-register everyone if you can send me a random PW in a PM and then you can change it.

Ok never mind bud I got it fixed from the Support guys. You can act as noremal their now.

he posted on my site it got hacked, i noticed the buggers wanted 10 us d to un hack it...:shtgn: that's what needs doing to em... think he'll re-build it?

Well I could rebuild it again but i decided to make a Team Losi Forum b/c i searched and i couldn't find any "good" forums for the losi vehicles. Sorry guys for not posting it here but ya i posted it on darkshine's site. Thanks for the support guys.

Here is my new one. http://s6.invisionfree.com/TeamLosi

Latest posts

Members online

Back