My extra savage parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRKSTL

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein. LJ APPROVED

All,

I am putting some of my extra parts up for sale. These part are coming off of a new Savage X SS 5.9 Kit. I will not pay shipping, everything will be shipped using USPS. All parts are O.B.O. and I will combine parts for better pricing.

1. This is an HPI 5.9 motor, I am selling it because I purchased a new LRP. This engine has been modded, crank, con rod, and sleeve. Pictures of this can be found on my original build thread. The engine includes the RotoStart.
$100SOLD
IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

2. Savage X SS TVP's $20
IMG_1760.jpg

3. HPI polished pipe that came with my kit $30SOLD
IMG_1759.jpg

4. Axial 40 series beadlocks with MOABS, 17mm hex's $80
IMG_1761.jpg

5. Ofna 250cc tank $10SOLD
IMG_1762.jpg

6. CEN battery box $10
IMG_1765.jpg

7. Qty 2 Ofna UltraComp Buggy reciever battery box $10, I was going to use this to put my battery and reciever in an all in one package outside of the TVP's
IMG_1766.jpg

8. Misc savage stuff $10
IMG_1769.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:duh: don't know why I was going to post again. sorry let me know on that Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back