my d8t conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rockout
yeah now we can rip up Vince's new indoor track.
my savy should be done in a few months. Got a killer deal on a NIB MMM 2200kv combo over on London RC.

well guys the electronic i am not sure if i am going to sell or keep but i am going to be running 4s
the motor and esc is 2250kv and the esc is only 4s compatiable wonding if i can run 6s becasue i want to have fun with it and also guys more pics to come and my revo is going up 4 sale soon

Redneck: You have a Savage, right?

Can you see if the D8T dogbone fits well into a Savage XL drive cup? I have a few interesting ideas up my sleeve...

Thanks!

Bob

i sold all my savvy to get into racing more did not have the cash for the conversion but i can pop them out and see if they fit in the kidds flux or savvy next time i see him

hey guys i have converted it and ran at the track and all that is can say is that this thing is a blast!!!!! and also i am running a hw 4s LiPo max and a tekin 2050 buggy motr witha 16 tooth and this thing rocks i am killing losi around and the tack and allmost everyone else going to the track tomorrow again will try and get some pics upp this week

Latest posts

Members online

Back