my custom t shirt done by a member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

hey guys i got a 1 off t shirt made by a members brother .. i think it looks sick so figured id share . thx to bigdaddy808.. terrance....what you guys think?
IMG00773-20110301-0308.jpg

IMG00769-20110228-1713.jpg

IMG00774-20110301-0308.jpg

IMG00775-20110301-0309.jpg

IMG00776-20110301-0309.jpg

IMG00777-20110301-0309.jpg

thx again terrance....

wow, people never cease to amaze me with their unique talents.

** note to all **

if you have the means, spend some time in hawaii.. some of the nicest people your ever gonna meet.

This shirt has potential. I really like it. Hook up with Fred and lets see what if any we can do together. I want one with hopalong spelt the way I have it on the site where your name is.

i think he can do anything you ask him to hop... he just surprised me with mine had no idea he was going to do a full custom 1 off design ... shoot him a pm seee what he says i think itlll be sweet for you to have a wicket shirt with a evil looking rabbit on it and your name..lol but thats just my taste i like the darker evil type things ..lol

Right on brothers,for the awesome feedback,My brother kicks @ss, when it comes to designing,and graphic arts,check out his site,or just drop him a line just to say hi,Aloha terrance "BIG DADDY 808"

Sweet! Glad you liked the shirt Max. I figured it would be a great way to thank you for the help you've given to my Bro & Nephew as well as rep the site thats given so much to them as well. With a name like "MAXIMUSRAYLIUS", I couldn't help but want to design something around that!:rock: Now go rock that HPISF shirt!

Admin:
If there is something that I can do to help the forum.....feel free to PM me with your ideas and maybe we can work on something together.

Aloha!

~Curt~

Sweet! Glad you liked the shirt Max. I figured it would be a great way to thank you for the help you've given to my Bro & Nephew as well as rep the site thats given so much to them as well. With a name like "MAXIMUSRAYLIUS", I couldn't help but want to design something around that!:rock: Now go rock that HPISF shirt!

Admin:
If there is something that I can do to help the forum.....feel free to PM me with your ideas and maybe we can work on something together.

Aloha!

~Curt~

first off... welcome to the forum... and secondly.. thats what I'm about bro .paying it forword . the shirt was awesome totally didnt expect it . and to be personalized thats just awesome .. i deffinately need a banner made up. illl hit you up in a pm bout that ..thx again bro...

Latest posts

Members online

Back