My buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gtanotchback

SAVAHOLIC
Heres my buggy i just cleaned up tonight. its a Losi 1.0 8ight. Converted to brushless with a the Mamba 2650kv motor and esc. After i cleaned it i ttok it for a test run and i forgot to tighten the wheel nuts up. lol, i had a tire passing the buggy! any who heres some pics. going out tomorrow to ge tit dirty so i thought id get some pretty shots first
3347130356_large.jpg

3347130354_large.jpg

3347130352_large.jpg

3347130350_large.jpg

ill try to remember the camera tomorrow to show you guys some vids hopefully. this thing is fun tho! happy i never sold it.:werd:

love it ! I watched that same buggy go for 650 with the same pack a few weeks ago at the LHS. I so wanted it ...

wow 650 is a lot. i really like it too. the 2650kv on 4s is a pile of fun. and it flies thru the air so nice.

ahh ok well that's actually not a bad deal at all then with lipos included. What kept you from buying it bank?

i want to race it but it wont be competitive it will be just for fun. it will prolly get bashes more then raced I'm thinking. and ill try to get a video fred. when ever i take one it turns out crappy and i got no editing software, or swear etc. ill try to do a clean action reel today. lol

ahh ok well that's actually not a bad deal at all then with lipos included. What kept you from buying it bank?

caz I reach in my pocket and cant afford to give up the lint. I may need it for a snack to hold me over till the next job books...

caz I reach in my pocket and cant afford to give up the lint. I may need it for a snack to hold me over till the next job books...

lol fair enough. I guess you got an rc project on the table as is. when your done ill trade you my buggy and micro t for yours:smiliejam: lol

thanks scott! i actually got a little bit of footage tonight. (still nothing great) but ill upload when i get home from my sunday supper at the parents.

Great job on the buggy. I bet that sucker really flys with the 2650kv and a 4S LiPo Pack. All I can imagine is WOW.

No go get us some video's.

No go get us some video's.
ask and you shall receive. This thing isn't so quick on grass but on pavement its a freak! any who here's the videos i shot. Nothing spectacular but at least you can see it off the table for a change.

Dad is driving in the first one. It was funny he walked out of the house and grabbed the controller and started hauling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOCmtCkJh3U

Me getting a feel for the jump, and the old man getting a feel for the camera. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOza0j82LW4

i got mare coming ill post up later. uploading now.

put some badlands on it and it will tear grass up and go forth really fast lol nice buggy and lol at pops

Latest posts

Members online

Back