my baja 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete3091

here is my baja i had been having it for a yr now. it was my best rc buy i love this baja. it has a 23cc belive me or not it stayin up with 26 and 29cc. when i got it it was all stock. i upgraded some things like:

2 speed trans
ddm muffler
alum arms
alum front tower
spektrum remote
boost bottles
new body
belive this made it better!
still goin to do more like rear alum towers, filter, new wheels maybe more chrome not shore what.

here is some pics of when i got it and the now with the ups:
frist got it
IMG00358-20110224-1218.jpg
DSC05047.jpg

the new look

IMAG0069.jpg
IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

are boost bottles actually functional? ive heard a lot of negativity on them, yet i still see them out there, so i was just curious of what your thoughts were on them? looks like a nice baja! gotta love 5th scale fun.

hi guy thank. will frist to mickey no i don't have any videos been talk to myself to make some. i wish i did some before the upgrades. everyone could of seen how much power it has now.

to nitro bashing about bashing: can u please send me a address for me to put in my gps i no that I'm about 15 mins from where u talking about alot of people talk about it. so if i don't have nothing to do i will go for shore.

and to 88gtanotchback: will on the boost bottles i was the same way. i put some on a friends 5t with a ddm muffler and it made me belive. so as u seen i put them on mines and I'm happy for my little 23cc to stay up with 26 and 29cc that sayin something man. i alway say just try it for ur self u be the judge of it. on that note I'm happy with them. i say A plus man.

Pete,not sure of address but it is next to Lumberton police station.it sits behind football field.Will be there around 11:30.Will post adress if i find it.

hay nitrobashin.
i seen one of ur post u put 35 Municipal dr Lumberton Nj as a address to get to the park. how close is this from where u run.

I might go out later today.That adress is correct.If i go it will be afternoon.

ok guys today is friday. i don't have no plans for sunday i can bash it looks like it going to be a good day. so who's up for it. let me know ill be there this sunday.

to nitrobashin,
what time u running on sat I'm in. and on the xl i got one but a friend is looking for one. when we meet ill check it out. I'm going to pm u my # for u can text me

hi guys i went to and meet nitrobashin at the lumberton park. its a great place to bash. thanks dave had fun for the little bit of time i ran. i had a problem with my baja the right side dog bone was poppin out but went i go home i fixed it it was my top arm it was loss. again thanks dave.

Latest posts

Members online

Back