My aluminum pirate that I will be running at monster jam in omaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cousingrandpa

You guys all know my savage, this is my pirate that I beat the crap out of. I was at the Omaha monster jam last year & will be there this year again with a few mods.
I got kinda nuts with the pirate & basically made it into a dominator extreme & finished it just in time for the show in Omaha.
It has,
All dominator aluminum parts,
Hyper .21 8 port engine,
OFNA ultra comp LX center diff with lots of dremmel work to make it fit,
Ofna jammin JP-2 pipe,
Ofna ultra comp rear shocks front & rear on the pirate,
Proline ford body.
I can't wait to hit the jumps at monster jam!!!!
Let me know what you think of the pirate.
Here's some picks,
e5d220ce.jpg
1700edd6.jpg
4783f783.jpg
ca9da43e.jpg

Very nice truck! Looks like it qualifies for a magazine shoot. Good work!

nice truck. i have a dominator with a wasp .26 in it and my son has a pirate rtr sport. his has the stock hyper .21 in it. their great trucks, my son has had his for 2 years now and it is just about bullet proof. mine however breaks all the time, and blows up diffs a lot.its all mainly because of the wasp. it didnt break until i put in the wasp. oh well i like your truck good job.

who is the manufacturer of the pirate?
graupner has a monstertruck called pirate too but it`s completely different from yours or is this because of all the alu hop-ups and are we both talking about the same car.
I`m from holland and I see exotic stuff which is not for sale in holland everywere on this forum.

so how do you get to run you truck at monster jam?
ive seen them run a few here in ohio on tv at monster jam..do you have to have a monster truck or what how do you get in to run your truck?

Latest posts

Members online

Back