Monster Jam World Freestyle Champion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

just watched the monster jam world freestyle finals and wanted to congradulate adam anderson for becoming the world freestyle champion was an awsome show.. so congrats my man the title couldnt of went to a better driver!!

yea I saw that too out of 20 so trucks he got frist with one great show , he even beat his old man.

Come to the Dungeon in May for the RC world finals and you can RC freestyle with the whole Anderson gang :)

i'll make it to one of them I'm sure!! i've got vacation time so ya never know!!

taking my 4 year old boy to monster jam here in MA in February.... we're gonna love it I'm sure

Fred it is cool but not the best in MA.. Centrum is a lil small for the trucks but they give a lil show. Nolan will love it. you will be entertained but just not like the big venues they put on.

I'm taking my son to the Monster Jam in Houston, TX on January 3rd. I've been taking him since he was 4. This will be the third year, so I guess it's now officially a "tradition"..

This was from the January 2008 show. He wants me to paint a Savage body to match this..... I'm glad he thinks I have paint skills. He's still waiting.....

268749.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back