Monster Energy Blitz Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLMD

You know... All Paint, No Stickers.
Ken-Block-Ford-Fiesta-WRC-2010-2.jpg

viewimage.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

that is a SWEET BOD BRO nice work now do a redbull lol

nice work mike...you have too much time on your hands........if you want to come down you need to come help me with the paint on the Beast.....could always use another hand...LOL

That's unreal man. Awesome.... You paint for yourself? or what would you charge for something like that?

]-[0pa]0ng;160194 said:
That's unreal man. Awesome.... You paint for yourself? or what would you charge for something like that?

I paint for myself and paint for others. Most paint jobs (no including paint or the body) can be anywhere from $60-150.00 Depending on what you want. This body wouldn't go for less than $80 if it were for sale.

that is just sick! if you don't mind me asking. about how many hours do you usually put into a body?

This one was probably around 10 hrs total. But I usually get it ready then paint one color and come back the next day to it. But when it gets close to the end, I'll break out the heat gun to finish the headlights and such.

nice work mike...you have too much time on your hands........if you want to come down you need to come help me with the paint on the Beast.....could always use another hand...LOL

I am used to painting in reverse. An actual paint job would be something to consider one day tho.

Wow man, great job. I SO want that lid. How did you do the drip effect? Did you have a mask of some sort or did actually trim all of the drips out by hand?

When I said in the shout better then the real car, I meant it. I cant get over how good that came out. Excellent execution!!!!!!!! Your theme cars rock, Keep up the sweet work!

LOL. Thanks. I am trying to muster up the desire to get started on the next couple bodies. Gonna start soon, I guess.

That's awesome. You got some steady hands for sure. Not sure of ppl realize just how much time it takes to do a full paint scheme like that and how hard to detail it just right. One mistake really can kill it. Good work.

Thanks for the comments.

I am working on another Nitro Circus this week.

This is just another reason why Mike is my painter. Flawless jobs done right, done quick, and no b/s. He's straight forward with workmanship and pricing. You most def. get your $$$ worth. Can't wait to see my next Circus body and my new paint scheme.

Did I mention that Mike has become quite the short course racer??? The painter can wheel a radio pretty good as well as the airbrush!!!

Bryan

Latest posts

Members online

Back