Mods for durability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scorpio1026

So after watching Savage Junky's YouTube channel on preparing your flux for extreme bashing I felt overwhelmed on all those mods that he did. Did you guys do the same or you just replaced parts as they broke? What mods should be done right away?

Personally I replaced (upgraded) after breaking the same parts three times. I still run an xl stock tvps when everyone else did flm setups. It just matters how much money you want to put into your truck.

Only thing I added was rpm center skid plate. One other part I do want to change right away is the 18/23 drive gear. Is that hard to replace or easy but takes a while to do?

Only thing I added was rpm center skid plate. One other part I do want to change right away is the 18/23 drive gear. Is that hard to replace or easy but takes a while to do?

I am new to the Savage but already have some transmission experience I have to say it is pretty easy. Remove the roll bar (4 screws) and then unscrew the top part of the transmission (3 screws). Now you can just remove the top part of the transmission from the truck. The 18/23 drive gear is mounted in there. Not really hard at all.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back