Missing part in my Savage XS SS kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

necromaster

Hey guys, haven't been around for quite a while. How is everyone?

So i just got myself a Savage XS SS from OHS and start assembling it when I found one of my C hub (#105292) was mistakenly switched with a #105284. So now I have extra #105284 but less #105292. Check out with all LHS and no one have it, and most probably wont even stock it. Sent an email about 9 hours ago to HPI support and Chris replied that if I want them to ship to Malaysia, I have to pay for it. The shipping is free in US only. As I need it urgently, I quickly replied and asked how much the cost if using EMS but no reply until now.

So guys, I was wondering if the HPI support is really as good as the peoples said. The part that was switched is not my fault. Plus this is the first time I've ever contact HPI support after 4 Savages and 1 Baja. If only I can buy the missing part in LHS I wouldnt even bother email them. If they want to keep me waiting, just let me know. I'm better off with ebay.

p/s: I've waited a long time for all my electronics to arrive until I make an unboxing and assembling video of the Savage XS SS, to find out that I'm stuck with this. Now I've to wait again.

thanks max.. anyway just wanted to share that since I last sign in to this forum, me and my friend manage to register our RC group and given a land by the municipal council to develop an RC track. it is the same mountain bike track from last time but we upgraded them all to a proper RC track. you can check below video.

anyway that part from ebay will cost me around USD20 and 14 days to my place.. 14 days is not gonna change that is why I try my luck from the customer service to reduce my damage. well, I guess I'm in no luck..

well here is the video link.. you can still see traces of the track as a mountain bike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5uf791eeo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back