MIP CVD worth the upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNick

I’m wondering if MIP CVDs are worth the upgrade? I’ve never had a problem with the stock drivetrain but am curious if the CVDs are really that much better than dog-bones? #1541

Also, does anyone have XL driveshafts and diff outdrives they may be willing to sell? I have the extended hubs but I need the other parts to complete the build!

Thanks.

Do you got a link for them units, never seen them for savage

But know mip well, they are a great brand very tuff stuff, just use lock tight

It would be going on an X, not a flux, but I am planning on putting in a big block Nova, if that means anything lol.

I’ll check out the links thanks!!

Yep! Found it on your sight earlier, will be ordering some driveshafts and diff outdrives soon.

I can recommend the real CVD‘s from RZeppa or the cheap version of Normal CVD from China
I had MIP in 2 of my Savage 25 and there are a great hop up, never had problems and I drive hard bashing style,

But with the Flux XL I need CVD with an 15 mm offset and this is why I change for my XL Flux to Rzeppa or the China version
48643DBD-1D76-4431-B3FD-00E346C3E9B4.jpegD0FE010B-8BEF-4027-94B0-B641A1FCD633.jpeg9CC48DEE-CE3A-46AB-9962-E6F2A437373B.png8083A61D-1E98-43D4-B166-0CAF214718F0.jpeg

That's great to hear, I will be putting my MIPs in my 25 as well. I actually ordered the XL diff cups and XL driveshafts from RC4ME and will be going with that beefer traditional dogbone setup for my 4.6. Good to know there are still CVD options for XL drivetrains though

Latest posts

Members online

Back