Midtank & throttle mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he just installed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill let you know. I know its not gonna be as long as a regular tank but i usually only run about half a tank then stop for a few to help my son with his car or my buddy with his revo. ive had close to a gallon through that motor and i don't think ive ran more than about 3 tanks straight through

looks good! I'm likeing the scull

I hate wally world. I go in for batteries and next thing i know I'm taking out a second mortgage. J/K It is hard for me to get out of there for under 100 bucks

Hey same here we go in for a 5 buck item and come out with that plus some except we can't go out without spending 150 bucks...........lol...gotta love it

Mabey I cant c or something but where is the throttle servo it loos all backwords othere then stock p.s put a zip tie on the base of that air filter later man

Mabey I cant c or something but where is the throttle servo it loos all backwords othere then stock p.s put a zip tie on the base of that air filter later man

I had just finished putting the servo and mid tank in. don't worry i always do a once over before i run and the zip tie always goes on before i run. I just had it off so it wouldnt get in the way of the reciever box while i put it in!!

So how does the setup hold up? Any issues with it? Do you notice any advantage or disadvantages with that set up over stock? Thanks

The setup is awsome. Even though its still the stock servo it seems to have better throttle response. No running half tank lean. In my opinion its a must for savage owners!!!

Any hints or tricks on that set up that you could tell us about?

No not really any hints or secrets. As long as you know the right people :buttshake: The only thing i noticed about this is you need a hump pack with the stock battery pack and where you have to put it, the steering hits it!

The battery could also be mounted on the front shock tower, I see that done alot on mid tank trucks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back