Mans best friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squirrels don't wear spiked collars Crash! You'd take them a little more serious if you were a "Vertically Challenged American"!

they are cool, my grand parents always had a few just like them little guys

this is my dog shes 2 years old now and not vary smart eather

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

shes a rare red husky pear breaded and she was the runt of the family but i still love her and she loves to chaice my trucks around

cool dogs guys... my wife wont let me have a dog says it will mess up her nice clean house... so to get even i think I'm gonna take a dump on the carpet......

Our Herd!

Here's a peek at our babies! All of them are Irish Setters.

Bailey - 14 yrs old
dsc01941qf2.jpg

Sadie - 6 yrs old
dsc02059xe0.jpg

Harley - 19 months old
dsc06428bw0.jpg

Rusty - 3 months old (puppy from Sadie & Harley)
dsc01955rt6.jpg

Beautiful dogs guys. Although I don't know what "pear breaded" means though, lol!

Here's our dogs, Enzo and Lilly...they're both about 18 months old and crazy.

Enzo...Aussie shepherd/German shepherd
EnzoLilly001.jpg

Lilly...Border collie and maybe something else (spaniel?)
EnzoLilly002.jpg

EnzoLilly004.jpg

EnzoLilly003.jpg

Just seen this thread guys. You all have some nice lookin pets. Some of you have already seen a pic of one of my wife and I's cat. My wife and I have 4 pets (none are dogs, well, for right now, I haven't given in yet). We have 2 cats, a bird, and a snake (cornsnake). But, since we live with my sis, we live in a zoo. Total pets in the house.......5 cats, 6 dogs (3 are 4wk old puppies, 1 has a home, 1 possibly has a home(the one my wife wants), and the last is availble), 4 turtles, 1 bird, and 1 snake. The only thing missing are the fish. I'll get some pics up when I can. So stay tuned for the pics of Xtreme's Zoo.

judge, i have a dog that looks almost exactly like lilly and enzo mixed.

i got him last august from a family i was visiting in Virginia, his name is choklette. I DIDNT NAME HIM, but he responds to goober and hoolio.

I'm working on uploading a good pic of him, along with more pics of my high lift build.

heres a couple of him and Leon Kennedy(the hot dog)
l_e0f1b3eb3278ea437d16eda65b603825.jpg

l_3e89f86a1d318ee35b72b409e72d4ef1.jpg

heres Leon a.k.a. bo-bo. hes a 28lb wiener dog...
l_dccfa14a8b16d4719595b784c25006af.jpg

heres Leon a.k.a. bo-bo. hes a 28lb wiener dog... [IMG said:
http://a24.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/l_dccfa14a8b16d4719595b784c25006af.jpg[/IMG]

28lbs huh. My wife and I's one cat weighs 23lbs. Almost as much as your dog.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back