maine toys ... two new blitz's to the list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just getting started on my blitz and my buddys blitz. mine is running a castel creations 6900kv mamba pro esc and motor system and his is a 4600kv sidewinder esc and motor system both are on 2s 5300 LiPo.
i had a fuze 3300 system in mine at first but had issues with it and picked up the cc system and LOVE it wheelies on command yet controllable when you want it to be
heres all the toys piled up in my living room lol
trucks.jpg

^HAHAHAHA^ Nice collection I just ordered a new Mamba Max Pro 5700 kv for my Blitz. It has a Novac 5.5t Sensored BL with a Tekin 5.5t ESC not liking it to much.

lol the tmaxx and the slash are another buddys ... i didnt have an issue with the fuze motor but the esc is a pos imo not pleased at all ...emailed them and I'm yet to hear back... my 6900 wheelies on command as long as it hooks up on 2s it says not to run 3s on it so i haven't tried it.. fun lil truck though it def moves

mine's getting some new parts ordered this from integy last night :bling:

yeah the expected ship date for the orange billet parts is march 6th or something stupid like that
the shocks i got off ebay so I'm hoping those are here a little faster

my buddy decided he didnt like the integy wheelie bar he had on the savage so i put it on my blitz with some creative bending lol came out pretty decent but wont match since its purple

guess itll be a pretty paperweight for now the esc has a melt down today ..... and the truck was OFF it had been off for about 15 minutes or so and poof gone

But as far as the Integy parts I would'nt use the arms or shock tower. They have a terrible rep for their parts bending...... the rest should be fine. They do add some weight but they make the impact into something better.

def a nice lookin truck
meh mins is going to get run its already broken one a-arm i don't expect the aluminum to last forever but itll def be going on there just because itll look good.. the weight wont be an issue once its no longer in paper weight mode since this 6900kv wheelies nonstop even at speed

the 5700 will def wake it up mine now has a rebent savy wheelie bar on it because it kept flipping over backwards lol I'm running a 5300mah 2s 25c in it and its a handful but tameable when you want it to be
so hopefully castle gets back to me soon as to why this thing would just burn up like that

traxxas talons ... i broke a wheel the other day so i wont be using them anytime soon

Latest posts

Members online

Back