Lsp engine problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevn

Hi,guys didn't no where to post this so here we go
I have put a 2nd hand Lrp z28r in my savage X everything's been fine until I've just noticed nitro spitting out from under the cooling head so my thinking is the gasket has gone so I took the head off cleaned everything up put the head back on tightened everything up started it up and it's still spitting out ,been on loads of web sites and trying to get replacement gaskets for this engine is a nightmare, so are they any others I can use that will fit ...cheers

Well, could just find some other 28 head shims and see if they fit well enough. They don't need to be perfect, just sized close enough to make a seal. The squish area is usually a few mm wide.

If your in a real bind... could try cutting one out of a soda can with a template and sharp scissor or exacto knife.

Well, could just find some other 28 head shims and see if they fit well enough. They don't need to be perfect, just sized close enough to make a seal. The squish area is usually a few mm wide.

If your in a real bind... could try cutting one out of a soda can with a template and sharp scissor or exacto knife.
I'll keep googling buddy ,but my eyes are starting to bleed now lol

Members online

Back