Lrp 30x competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjr

I'm looking for a lrp 30x competition engine and or possibly just a piston and sleeve I'd even be interested in a used piston sleeve set that is not all messed up and could still be repinched. Hopefully someone has something laying around. Thanks

Thanks for the response. That is the regular. .30 5 port sleeve the one I'm looking for is the .30x 7 port competition sleeve. For whatever reason they discontinued the 7 port model but stuck with the 5 port one

Thanks for the response. That is the regular. .30 5 port sleeve the one I'm looking for is the .30x 7 port competition sleeve. For whatever reason they discontinued the 7 port model but stuck with the 5 port one
Oh ok mate, don't know alot about the LRP mills other than they produce good HP for their size. If I see anything up for sale on my travels around the net will let you know.👍

Oh ok mate, don't know alot about the LRP mills other than they produce good HP for their size. If I see anything up for sale on my travels around the net will let you know.👍
Thanks. I'm interested in piston and sleeves New or even used or complete engines. Hopefully someone has something laying around somewhere

I also think the nosram rs30rr engine is the same as the lrp 30x I'd take one of those or a piston and sleeve as long as it's the 7 port

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back