Lost servo signal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_Status

ok guys help me out here Cus I'm ready to burn my savage to the ground. Randomly looses all servo signal. Then comes back then quits... I have 3 savages. I've swapped everything out except servos themselves but same deal. Everything is stock. Tried switching receivers batteries battery switch u name it I've tried it. What's the deal here

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 1
Do you have a Failsafe? If so, when your servos act up does it activate?

Which... Speaking of... Is EXACTLY how it acts... Normally when you turn the switch on.. You can hear the servos... This does nothing.. I can turn the on/off switch back and forth and it does nothing... When it does work.. If you grab the trigger it spits and sputters as the throttle servo kicks on and off

So time for a servo upgrade.... That I can handle... I just built the truck and itching to use it... Finally got my .28rr in... Fired it up and nothing.. I figured it had to be servo since that's the only option left. But I'd rather not spend money if I don't have to

I ran mine without a switch for a while after problems with two switches. Easy thing to check before dropping $$ on new servos

Fortunately I have a spektrum s6030 and a sf-1 in my parts truck... It'll do for now

Latest posts

Members online

Back