Losi spider gears? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good question which I have no answer for. I've had similar questions about part swapping & compatibility. There are a lot of parts that look very similar across the various RC companies. All I know is that the LST diff gears will work in the 8T as I have two sets in my 8T now. The LST's were cheaper for whatever reason and are a direct fit (you wouldn't know it from the Losi web site) Hopefully some one who has tried this will chime in otherwise you may have to give it a go and experiment a little.

I can say that they are monumentally tough. I ran original diffs in my aftershock for 12+ gallons, most of which with an LRP28 in it. I replaced the diff cups from stock to some "HD" ones that losi came out with that had steel inserts for the cross-pins and a steel output bushing, but the ring and pinion were original with the truck when I sold it. As were the center cvd's... as annoying as the 2-speed was on that rig, the diffs were never an issue.

Kind of amusing that all the hard core traxxas guys are using the LST diffs in their brushless revos on 6S just to get the trucks to last more than half a pack. Takes a lot of work to shoehorn them in and weakens the bulks, but they all swear by them.

Anyway, just saying, it may be worth the $ to try them out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back