Losi 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AERC78

Hello
I'm a die hard HPI guy I have 3 Savages and a 5sc but was wondering what you guys thought of the Losi 5T?

i think i want one, but my girlfriend will kick my butt if i do. lol. ill hold out for the HPI 4x4, its gotta be coming now.

I would like a 1/5th Savage. I think those tvp plates. They make it look a lot better then a flat chassis.

I love my Baja, no need to change for something new. Does look cool though.

Losi looks cool. But its not faster than the baja. The losi is 4wd, and you can see that it affects the performance. It is not as fast, you can tell from vids and stuff that the motor is working harder to move the thing

Hpi had there prototype 4x4 1/th scale at baja fest back in september. All in all its just a 1/5th scale savage flux.. with sc body and tires on it. The losi 5T is the way to go because i don't think anyone can top the design because the 5T is there truggy just blown up biggger. and they are one of the most if not the most popular brand when it comes to 1/8th scale buggys and truggys.

2strokes you do relize it had only a 23 cc egine ? i bet you put in a monster of a motor it will be fast and you know what more efficient due to real time 4wd !

Losi looks cool. But its not faster than the baja. The losi is 4wd, and you can see that it affects the performance. It is not as fast, you can tell from vids and stuff that the motor is working harder to move the thing

The stock motor makes it look like it cant get out of its own way. But at bajafest in september Adam Drake Ran a BZM in one and Greg Vogal from Rc driver ran a Dogpile Wild child and both of them were flying!!

ive seen the losi 1/5 scale and imho its just another 1/5 scale but with 4wd, granted 4wd is nice and all but most likely more maintance for money hop ups are just that much more money yes it looks like a nice truck but all the extra cost maintance ect (my post is purely an opinion) isnt worth all the extra hassle that comes with a kit like this ive owned AE,losi,HPI ect it all boils down to preferance me personally like the baja pita to work on times but I'm sure (most may agree) have a peace of mind knowing there is only on diff to keep in check. "reminder my post is purely an opinion"

I'll wait

Losi 5T? impressive looking no doubt. I expect this summer will tell the tale. My hpi 5t has sharpened my driving to the point that a 5th sc 4x4 would probably be boring.. fwiw

Members online

Back