looking for tires n wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

OK I'm looking for wheels n tires for this Team Associate r c 8.2e!! I just got this one n no nothing bout it but I do see it needs tires n rims! Could someone point me in the right direction please! Thanks in advance

I think the RC 8.2 e is a buggy so I moved this to buggy section.....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...C1.A0.H2.XRC8.2e.TRS0&_nkw=rc8.2e&_sacat=2562
There are lots of parts on E Bay so follow that link I am sure you will find tires and wheels to fit.......
Sorry jam racing 1 for having to move my question n yea that guy that gave it to he said was a truggy! I told him I thought it was a buggy but I was wrong according to him that's y I come to the nice people on this forumn who know what there talking bout n I have learned a lot since I been here!!!

Well Associated does have an 1/8 scale electric truggy but it would be an RC 8.2 te if it were....... Post up a couple pix and we will see for sure......

Well Associated does have an 1/8 scale electric truggy but it would be an RC 8.2 te if it were....... Post up a couple pix and we will see for sure......
here's a photo jam racing 1 thank for ur help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Members online

Back