looking for savage buddy nassau county

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efraino127

What's up guys? I've had my savage for a year now and i'm sick of running it in corny fields and streets. I came to this forum to find a buddy to help me build a track in nassau county, new york. I have a big field near my house and I think I or we, can build a track there. I run my truck there all the time. It would be cool to have someone to race with. thanx for reading. All inquiries welcome.

sounds sick 127. wish i had a field close buy to build somethin like taht.

ive seen a couple peeps around here from NY.

welcome to the forum bud, enjoy.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the track bud...

I live in nassau and always looking for a place to bash. I still have to get my truck back up and running but it is only a matter of neatening up some wires. My buddy has an lst we usually bash when we have time but there is nothing around lately.

I live in westbury. Like i said i have a big field near my house. I just need a some help contructing a track. I'm busy this Saturday. Sunday I'm open if you want to come take a look.

where in westbury? I'll come help build. I have a x 4.6 and shovels.... from seaford...

ya i know what you mean, I'm always bashing by myself as no one else i know around here has a rc would love to have a spot to make myself a track, i've already told the wife when we move into the new house theres going to be a small track in the backyard!! lol

...if you build it, they will come.

What's up guys?...I have a big field near my house and I think I or we, can build a track there. I run my truck there all the time

Dug this thread up from the depths. Ever get this track built?

The R/C scene is shockingly weak on Long Island. That's really no shock since vacant lots last no longer than a month and they've got another CVS or some other poop shop built.

Latest posts

Members online

Back