looking for parts help to get my savage x 4.6 fixed, crashed into wall and broke right side wheel suspension area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

Sadly today my savage x locked up and it crashed into a wall. Here are pics of the damage. How do you guys recommend I fix it? What’s the cheapest way?

I guess just look around for the parts and buy what I can find?

Seems like I need a new shock, a control arm, and whatever else in the pics. I’m not really a expert so looking for recommendations!

I don’t bash or drive my truck hard or anything so I don’t think I need to get metal suspension parts, I kinda want the cheapest route to get it fixed

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1816.JPG
    IMG_1816.JPG
    433.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    405.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1818.JPG
    IMG_1818.JPG
    386.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1820.JPG
    IMG_1820.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1821.JPG
    IMG_1821.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1822.JPG
    IMG_1822.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 11
looks like the lower arm, a shock and maybe dog bone if you didn't find it.
not bad after hitting a wall.

Well you can check by turning the diff. If its smooth and doesnt make weird noises its good to go.
Second option is to open the bulkhead up and inspect. Were you on throttle when you hit the wall?
EDIT: From the pictures I can see that upper arm is also damaged?

Well you can check by turning the diff. If its smooth and doesnt make weird noises its good to go.
Second option is to open the bulkhead up and inspect. Were you on throttle when you hit the wall?
EDIT: From the pictures I can see that upper arm is also damaged?
thx for the help, upper arm just came out of that metal pipe thing. i don't think it broke or anything

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back