looking for bashing buddys joliet Il

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N713TL

looking for a few people to bash with in and around Joliet parking lot dirt runs were ever

lol I know the feeling .. anygood off road spots out there with room

Nothing overly exciting. Had a skate park that was fun for short stints, but they extended a softball diamond it was next to right up to the edge of it, so you can't jump out of the park on one entire side without hitting a fence. To turn it into a confounded dog park, and now, you pretty much just have yapping dogs and "mom haircuts" looking at you all angrily the entire time your there. They just did that this summer... still don't know why they did what they did, but they literally put the fence of the park on the concrete edge of the skate park.

I usually get there around 9am, run for an hour, then go over to Sycamore to a park that has earth hills built around the kiddy play areas that I jump on/over for an hour or two. I leave there when people show up.

I got spot out here its a housing development the went bankrupt no one is there no houses or people . there are big jumps and dirt and mudd with no people . and a forest preserve behind my house with dirt and mudd trails

hell yea sounds good to me . now I wont be standing alone on the oh poop moment .

I had a couple developments near me, but they all grew over. Now I"m pretty limited to where I can go, which is why I was gearing my savage pretty high and trying to get more speed/power out of my revo's. What few places I do have, they are pretty flat with a few small hills that take quite a bit of speed to be fun. The crappy part is, at these speeds, when things go wrong off a jump, they go really wrong.

I know all about that plus speed runs shorten the life of a nitro engine lol I run a lot of parking lots no fun there is a bmx track I go to once in awhile and there is a track out here never been to it hear its good to

you running XL or just a savage what kind of shocks you got on them

Savage-X with an LRP28 in it with HPI big bore plastic bodied shocks and helfire springs. Also, a revo 3.3 with an LRP28 in it and a revo 3.3 with an OS21TM. I also have an old OFNA 1/8th buggy with an LRP28 in it and a jato with a 2.5R. I haven't run the buggy in over a year and until recently, the jato was a pain due to the receivers I had (spektrum) only giving me 75-100 yards max of range. I recently bought some knock offs from China and I can now drive further than I can see/hear comfortably.

The savage, I can jump with 5-6 feet of air under it all day long without worrying about it. The revo's are a little less pleased about that kind of air... engine bays like to bend when you slap the ground too hard. That or the rockers break.

I just got my xl just redid the engine with a sharp fang and polished the crank . new head gaskets. sealed the carb exhaust and backing plate . did that and she is a beast the k5.9 is a monster . I run a 16/47 and she keeps the wheels on the ground .

the only thing I hate is it don't fit in a bag its a pain to travel with . she had her tires in Kentucky Tennessee Texas Alabama . lol I wana get a savage ss and put a k5.9 it

@N713TL @olds97_lss I'm on the south side of Chicago. About 45 min from Joliet. Pm me if you guys are getting together. I would like to take my Octane out in some dirt for a little bashing
I was just hoping to get out this weekend since I took a couple extra days off. The day before I take off, my wife got strep... then I got strep... so have spent 5 straight days as shut ins. Sucks too as the weather has been fantastic out since last Wednesday. And, with the way my work schedule is looking... this was probably one of the last weekends I'll get to run in a while.

I was just hoping to get out this weekend since I took a couple extra days off. The day before I take off, my wife got strep... then I got strep... so have spent 5 straight days as shut ins. Sucks too as the weather has been fantastic out since last Wednesday. And, with the way my work schedule is looking... this was probably one of the last weekends I'll get to run in a while.
OK if you do get a change to go out let me know. I get every4th monday off And i have the second week off in August

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back