Looking for a new bod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGMat

I'm in the UK and am looking for the best places to get body shells. Any recommendations? I had a Hummer shell before and would like something similar, like a big estate type, or classic American type truck.

Any help or links would be great

Cheers guys.

I'm in the UK and am looking for the best places to get body shells. Any recommendations? I had a Hummer shell before and would like something similar, like a big estate type, or classic American type truck.

Any help or links would be great

Cheers guys.
Ok, so a quick look round and poop is confusing.

Can anyone give me maximum and minimum dimensions for a body shell? There seems to be a lot more 1/10 bodies around, than 1/8 bodies. My question is, how small can it go before it looks daft. Obviously looking for a clear lexan shell rather than white...

Personally I would not want to pay that much taking into account cost of spray cans on top, would wait until HPI bring them on stream again! ??

Personally I would not want to pay that much taking into account cost of spray cans on top, would wait until HPI bring them on stream again! ??
Don't get me wrong, I have no issues spending a bit of money, but I wouldn't spend that. I had a hummer shell before and that was great. I just want to go down the panel Van/estate car route.

Does a 1/10 look ok on a savage? What should the wheelbase measure be on a shell?

Latest posts

Members online

Back