looking for a female futaba to male futaba and male jst splitter cable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

hello! i got a receiver that supports voltage telemetry however its more for electric rc cars but i can get it working if i do the following. the receiver needs to be connected in two places to be able to tell voltage telemetry.

i am a bit confused with the terms so bear with me, with my research correct me if I'm wrong but the normal connector that plugs into our recievers is called a futuba male correct? like the same connector that comes on servos. and then theres sometimes a 2 pin red plug for batterys, i believe its called a male jst when its on the battery end and its called a female jst when its on the switch side, correct?

so i need a cable that will split from a female futaba connector to a male futaba and a male JST. Because my male futaba battery connector will plug into the female futaba end. and then the other 2 male ends will plug into the receiever

this is because my receiver needs a male jst to measure the voltage in a certain place on the receiver and it needs a male futaba to connect the receiver to battery power.
(and no it cannot do voltage telemetry thru only 1 wire, it needs both of these connected)

any idea if i can find a wire/cable like this? or would i have to make it myself with soldering?

thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back