Local tracks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CowBoyKillers

Ok guys I'm trying to put together a list of tracks together for people on the forums and for the newer people who just got into R/C. As you can see i'm going to need some help filling in the list https://www.hpisavageforum.net/Tracks.html

So far megabyte has given one down by his way.

I just need an address, town, state, with a couple of pics.

Thanks CBK

Once I find out exactly where some are in my area I'll make sure to give you info and pics.

I will get permission next week from my local parks dept. to build a track at an old school location. I think I got one acre to work with. I will find out later what kind of budget they are giving me. I've never built a track I need some input and maybe some links to track pics. My lhs owner will be helping me alot and we are considering a more freestyle area...not sure yet. Need some help here. Thanks

I will be posting pics up once I get back to the track, we got 3 tracks in one location, want pics of the oval and off-road? They also have an on road course

Here is the track I race on in Florida.

SARCAR
101 Orange St.
Englewood, Florida
track.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys you all cant be bashing in the back yard theres gotta be more tracks that your going to. And if not can you give me your local hobby shop info.

well let us know when your all set. Anyone one else got a place they go? starting to feel like I'm pulling teeth here. But i will do it cause I'm just that type of guy :bigsmilie:.

nobody else has a track that they go to? come on hard to believe theres only 3 tracks being used from all the people on here.

Ya I Would Love To Hear Of Any Tracks Here In Ontario!! Anyone Know Of Any Outdoor Tracks?

Oh Cool! I'm Near Collingwood! Well In A Little Town Right Between Collingwood And Owen Sound Called Meaford, Ever Hear Of It?

Sorry for the long delay, I will try and get some this weekend. We have been remaking our tracks with new driver stands, new layouts, ect.

Oh Cool! I'm Near Collingwood! Well In A Little Town Right Between Collingwood And Owen Sound Called Meaford, Ever Hear Of It?

no i never herd of it but i typed it up on google maps and your kinda close to were my grandparents live. (they live in port elgin)...i guess not that close but closer than me!!

Yep I Know Were Port Elgin Is! haven't Been There In A Long Time But I Know Were It Is!! Its Nice To Know I'm Not The Only Crazy Canuck Here Lmao

Just a reminder guys... This thread is about RC tracks in your area...
Do you have Links and or Pics of your local tracks?

If so... post them please.

Just trying to keep it on subject for cowboykillers.

Thankx

Last edited by a moderator:
NO ACTUALLY I'm WAITING TO SEE IF THERES ANY TRACKS AROUND HERE ANYWERE! SORRY ABOUT GETTING OFF TOPIC A BIT BUT I WAS ASKED WERE IN ONTARIO I LIVED AND ANSWERED THATS ALL! LOL:phil: WHOEVER PHIL IS, WE'LL JUST BLAME IT ON HIM!

New track

We finally got started this weekend on the tracks, here are some some pick. We put a big banked oval in the back, I get some more pics later. We still have some banking to do in the corners and the tile needs layed yet. The dimensions are 110 by 100

i will get some pics of the track i go to the next time i am there,don't like going there i break the truck everytime i go

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back