LiPo Battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

I'm on the hunt here.. I need a second battery that can be charged with my charger. This is a picture of my charger and battery I currently have...

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1486&d=1207597328

Now, I would like something with a bit higher of a mAh rating. My battery, with my ESC setting on low power/long battery life runs about 25 minutes or so. I know I can't race a 20 lap oval race with that, seeing as how I'd be on the throttle then a lot more. At the LHS, they have 2 heats and a main, and one battery just isn't going to cut it. Specially when I get a 6800 or 8000Kv motor for it. The battery can be a little wider, but must remain the same length and height, as the chassis has an adjustment for battery width. I want a 3 cell LiPo, 25C rating at 11.1v. 1350mAh would probably hold for one race, but then it'd most likely be done, or close to it. I've found hundreds of nice LiPo's for around 40 bucks (which I'm willing to pay). But, none of them fit my size brackets. Here they are for you.

Battery Stats:

Length: 4" (101mm)
Width: 1-5/16" (33mm)
Height: 7/8" (22mm)
3S (11.1v) battery pack
Standard Tamiya power plug and a mini balancing plug

Those stats are directly from my battery. I need something similar, and/or better.

maxamps.com, you can get battery packs from 4 amps to 12 amps, and batteries at 7.4 volts to 22.2 volts packs. I had to deal with their customer service recently. They are great. I would give them a try.

Nick

Go maxamps for sure. One of the guys that does the marketing for them comes to our rock crawling comps. He is really cool. If you don't see a pack that looks like it would work for your needs contact them. They do have some custom stuff. However looking at your size requirements that sounds close to the size I am looking at. Check out their 1550 packs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back