Learning to 'Front' and 'Back' flip the SAVAGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macsquirty

I know this is probably old hat for most out there but here is a link for a short video of me learning to 'flip' my savage 25, its also my first video of my Savage so i apologise if it isn't any good...comments are most welcome because from those comments i can improve.

Learning-to-flip-the-Savage
http://media.putfile.com/Learning-to-flip-the-Savage

Cheers :D

nice vid.. love the prodigy.. how do you dso the front flip... i've tryed it sometime by just hiiten the brakes when i'm in the air .. but most of the time it falls on its back or something.. at least... not on its wheels..

I'm no expert as you see but i guess its just practice, i did however come off the power first in flight then hit the brakes.....and also with front flips but got on the power again in flight which seemed to kick the truck end over end...good luck and thanks for the comment.

Hey jdogg_js_here, thanks for your comment and to answer your question, yes i do have a home made roll-bar. It took only minutes to make and as you have seen it is very effective. Here are some pics i have just taken to show you, there made from steel flat bar....found it lying around and used some big washers etc...

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

:D

Your links are dead. If you have updated links, please post. I would like to see how you did your roll cage

Latest posts

Members online

Back