Krispy Kreme Flux Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

Hey guys as most of you guys know i have crossed over to the dark side and gone BL! I parted out most of the parts from my nitro racer and keept the parts that i needed for the flux.

Here are all the stuff i had to start the build with i brought some from turkey and some of them Orcusomega held them for me in US so i wouldnt pay shipping for some thing i would bring back to US. THANKS BOB !

IMG_0124.jpg

I ordered a motor and a few odds and ends for the flux over the Xmas brake and as soon as i got back from the brake i got to work.
I found a use for my desk other than just for beer pong =) Building savages :blah:

IMG_0172.jpg

I started by taking apart the bulk heads and giving them a nice scrub and letting them dry over the heater. When i took the bulks apart there was like 3 inches of sand and dirt... now i know why my luggage was over weight
IMG_0124.jpg

Here is a pic of the motor plate, the motor and the gear box together. Doesnt it look pritty :D
IMG_0174.jpg

The thing is starting to look like a flux =)
IMG_0178-1.jpg

IMG_0182-2.jpg

And its official !!!! its a Savage

The rims are the SPI Bio Hazzard i got from Drummer running on axile extenders that came with the XL so this will be one wide truck... I bet i will be able to power slide on tarmac when its done.

I also have one more flux on the way from canada. It should be here next weekish. I am also running some cheap-o-depo batts called sky lipos... i hope they wont blow the savage to the sky .

More updates to come.... I'm getting some vibes from jasons website *hint hint*

Last edited by a moderator:
Great start Sudi.
One question, what does the bottle lotion have to do with the savy build ?
:lmao:

Yeah i got the vibes from Jason's site too. Hopefully when income taxes comes in ill have enough for the tvps, ext motor mount and skid plate.

nice start to the build!! keep us updated!!!

Well guys i got more mail =) ITS A FLUX !

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Also a FIRESTORM !
IMG_0235.jpg

And here is my trio = )
IMG_0250.jpg

Wooohoooo ! I'm going to put the good stuff from my the running savage on to the rolling savage =) The batts should be here any day now so i should have videos really soon ( given that i can get a cameraman ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i will scott I just gutted and places all the parts i needed on to the rolling truck. Doing it otherwise would have made me feel like i was cheating on my original savage =( now all i need is the dang batts to get here ill slap on some deans to them and get bashing.

Ok guys a little update on the flux. I got my batts in today slapped on some deans and went out bashing. This thing is just a crazy wheely machine ! However for some reason i could not get it to do a back flip... I'm guessing that it has to do with the wheels braking traction due to the fact that it was a bit slippery out there today once the road fully drys out ill give it another shot but until then I'm going to be just jumping off the hills on campus. I ordered a few more 2S batts and now waiting for the 3S to get in stock to have a taste of 6s craziness. I'm hoping to upload pics and a short running video soon =)

What kind of tires you running? Those bow tie type tires? I have a set of dirt bonz and it will never back flip. Try and get a stock set from a flux off ebay or something. With 6s, youll probably get close to double backflips. Also when jumping with the stockers, itll be easy to pull triple backflips or better. They will ballon like crazy.

You will be able to backflip with 6s for sure rockout

get up some video.

I will get some vids up as soon as i can get the truck to do back flips... Any good flux vid has back flips we all know that =)

What kind of tires you running? Those bow tie type tires? I have a set of dirt bonz and it will never back flip. Try and get a stock set from a flux off ebay or something. With 6s, youll probably get close to double backflips. Also when jumping with the stockers, itll be easy to pull triple backflips or better. They will ballon like crazy.
I'm running tires similar to the dirtbonez and they just don't want to do a back flip =( but i have some stockers coming from brandon from canadia so i will be set for back flips soon =)
i like your truck sudi but why is it "krispy kreme?"

their donuts suck
First of all who are you to question the Krispy Kreme Gods ? Their doughnuts are the best !!!!!!!!
Other than that i have something up my sleeve you just wait!

I will get some vids up as soon as i can get the truck to do back flips... Any good flux vid has back flips we all know that =)

I'm running tires similar to the dirtbonez and they just don't want to do a back flip =( but i have some stockers coming from brandon from canadia so i will be set for back flips soon =)

it will flip on dirt bonz for sure (i run them) what packs you running and also, you need to tweak your system with the castle link, but it WILL do it. even on the ext tvps.

First of all who are you to question the Krispy Kreme Gods ? Their doughnuts are the best !!!!!!!!
Other than that i have something up my sleeve you just wait!

krispy kreme opened 2 locations here about 5 years ago. everyone in the state was dying to try them & you couldnt get near the place 24 hours a day for about a month. they even had to hire police details because of the traffic congestion. 3 months later, both locations shut down.

i wanted to love the krispy kremes, but they just werent good. imma mail you a dozen dunkin' donuts and let you be the judge.

no hurry up and finish the build. skip all your classes if you have to, just get it done. :p

it would back flip for me on 4s zippys, until i added the TCS heavy duty plates. i guess it was just a touch to much weight, but it was much more controllable. 6s and you will be flipping out.

it would back flip for me on 4s zippys, until i added the TCS heavy duty plates. i guess it was just a touch to much weight, but it was much more controllable. 6s and you will be flipping out.

Hmm Scott what pinion where u running ? I'm running the stock TVPs because i didint like the TCS TVPs weight. I'm running 18/44 right now

And fred I'm looking forward to those doughnuts !

I gave my first sacrifice to the FLUX GODS today. I found a nice patch of grippy tarmac and tested the standing back flips on it .... and guess what it worked ! i did about a dozen standing back flips then all of a sudden my right dogbone lost power. Ill investigate what went wrong and take some pics of the broken parts =)

I gave my first sacrifice to the FLUX GODS today. I found a nice patch of grippy tarmac and tested the standing back flips on it .... and guess what it worked ! i did about a dozen standing back flips then all of a sudden my right dogbone lost power. Ill investigate what went wrong and take some pics of the broken parts =)

nice. i'm willing to bet you grenaded the diff's internal gears.

i switched it to 18 44 for 5s i was just running stock gearing on 4s. congrats on the backflips!

You noob LOL
So I guess you don't need the tires eh ?

You noob LOL
So I guess you don't need the tires eh ?
I still need them =) the ones i got are about to go :hammerpoke::hammerpoke:

i switched it to 18 44 for 5s i was just running stock gearing on 4s. congrats on the backflips!
Thanks man I keapt it at 18T but thinking about going 20 soon since I'm just running 4S

nice. i'm willing to bet you grenaded the diff's internal gears.
Yah fred ill post picks when i clean the oil off them to show what happened the internals are busted and the pin that holds the dogbone in place is nowhere to be found in the diff

Man this sucks =( me---->:pannedout:

BUTTTT.....I am still going to make a KK body nothing can stop me =)

Also for the guys that wanted a video this is my attempting to jump some bike ramps and fail at the back flips a few times. In my defense one of the tires came off the rim throwing the whole thing off balance
I also need to get a better camera man the one i had didn't video tape the beginning of the bash where i was landing all my good jumps and back flips =( i wish there where 2 of me

You can also hear my blown rear bearings squeaking lol

suderick- remind me what batts & gearing your running.

approach the ramp a little slower and then hammer the throttle and you can double-back flip and stick the landing off those little ramps ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back