Kershaw Designs Gear:Savage Conversion Kit & CVDs,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotiq

I - AM - HYPNOTIQ
attachment.php

Due to popular demand, we are releasing the Savage conversion version of Traxxas 700-HO kits. With this you can bring a super powerful, water proof and cost effective brushed motor system to any version of the Savage. With the use of your 2-speed automatic transmission, Savage owners typically see 35+ mph. 3-speed tranny owners see more...

Features:

* Motor mount made of T-6 6061 .250" heat treated natural aluminum
* Optional Kershaw Designs battery tray available that can be set up for 6 cell and 7 cell NiMH or any thickness LiPo packs.
* Simple, easy conversion that takes about 1-2 hours.
* Available with optional Traxxas EVX-2 ESC.
* Remember, used Savage engines fetch $40-70 on eBay.
* No permanent alterations necessary - Savage can be easily be converted back to nitro.
* Kershaw Designs recommends hardened steel pinions for steel spur gears and hardened steel or steel pinions for plastic spurs.
* Kershaw Designs recommends 13T pinions for stock sized tires motors. 11T pinions for the Savage XL. Remember, heavier trucks with bigger tires need smaller pinions.
* Kit includes 2 x 700-HO motors, motor mount, battery trays, hardware, full color, fully illustrated instruction manual and choice of pinions
* The Savage X and XL's asymmetric chassis requires drilling a single hole in left chassis plate. Click HERE for details.

$109.99

attachment.php

V2 E-Savage CVDs

This is the real thing! This CVD set makes for power transfer to either the front or rear wheels that is worlds stronger than any stock or modified plastic axle. Ready to withstand the toughest of power systems and bashing.

Features:

* Kit includes parts for front or rear axles
* Black powder coat finish
* Kit includes 2 CVDs
* Kershaw Designs suggests using light grease and blue threadlock for assembly

$49.99

Is it just me or does all this stuff look real CHEAP.

I like the motor mount but 1 neu is better then the 2 700s so IDK. yea the CVD don't look like they would hold up to good. Make them in the XL/flux size and I may try a set.

Kershaw just joined the other night maybe he will chime in but IDK... I asked him if he wanted a vendor section for FREE and he didnt reply so must not be into moving his stuff on here.

I have been looking at the pile of parts on my shelf, and was thinking about putting another truck together, but couldn't think of a good reason to :) Now, I think I have a use for another rig - this would be cool to mess around with, especially for my son who I would rather not play with nitro :)

I was looking at their super wide kit for the 1/6 scale build, but I would need 4x CVD since I am going 4 wheel steering - and I just didn't feel like going down that route.

Bob

i've talked to Dan and i've seen his products run IN PERSON and man he makes some AWESOME PRODUCTS. i put him right up there with the best...he's is very consumer oriented and always emails me back when i talk to him........i think it's a win win deal. i saw the truck that Travis won run and see's VERY STOUT......built solid....i like he work and he's the guy i'm gonna see for the electric project in the future.

See, that's good to hear, especially coming from someone who owns a tank!

I talked to Pope on the phone earlier and he put yet another friggin project idea in my head - good thing i have a three channel now!

A brushless 21 - old meets new lol.

Bob

See, that's good to hear, especially coming from someone who owns a tank!

I talked to Pope on the phone earlier and he put yet another friggin project idea in my head - good thing i have a three channel now!

A brushless 21 - old meets new lol.

Bob

first thing you need to do with a savage 21 and running this much power is upgraded the diffs, diff housings, and axles! this combo puts out a lot of torque......

if you have any questions Dan will be glad to answer them.

Lol - I have a ton of upgrades I will put into the 21 before i put an electric kit - might not, actually, just to see what grenades first :)

Bob

Alex, there is a lot of truth in that statement :cheers: It's gettin cold in the garage so I am putting up my folding tables in the basement so the madness can continue even when it is stupid cold outside :)

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back