Just bought a body for my Behemoth...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is massive. you know what shell fits the flm extended chassis almost perfect? the new savage x truck shell. my mate just fitted one to his flm extended chassis savage.

post pics once that turns up, i wouldnt be surprised if its far too big :p

well, as I mentioned...I did a little visual comparing...my FLM beastie, with a T-Maxx sized body on it, and looking from that to the one I just bought sitting on the T-Maxx, it ought to be pretty close...we'll see...LOL

looks like a cool shell but I'm not so sure it will fit. no doubt youl prove us all wrong tho!!!

bidding has ended. Did you buy that body after all? It's a really nice detailed shell.

yep...(thread title is "just bought" :p)...buy-it-now was only $30...and he said he'd throw in an LED light kit...LOL also bought a Nova Racing Cooling head for my .25 from him for $4 :D

its from a 1/6 electric kids toy, ages 6 and up

our local asda sells them in the toy department.

put up some pics once it arrives though. should be fun

looks good. will look sweet with the led light kit. keep us posted please

hope it fits! you can drive it at night with the led kit. keep us posted and some pics.
4x4

I paid the guy roughly $45 total for the body, a cooling Nova cooling head for my .25, and shipping...and according to the package, he spent just under $35 shipping it!!! (I'm betting he shipped it thru his work or something, otherwise he would have sent it parcel post)

the down-side is he forgot to include the LED kit...the upside is, that he included the original plastic electric car that the body came on...kinda cheesey/hokey, but it's an interesting diversion...LOL only thing he didn't include from the kit was the battery and charger...I used my roto-start battery, and the thing spins the tires on my kitchen floor...LOL

:chainkiller:

here are some pics!! it's pretty damn close!! so HA!!:buttshake: :motorcycle:

8603side by side.JPG

1507nose to nose.JPG

1301ta daa.JPG

its... different.

as long as you like it thats the main thing, not to my liking though i must say

it makes it look like a cheapy kids toy. not a expensive rc anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
its... different.

as long as you like it thats the main thing, not to my liking though i must say

it makes it look like a cheapy kids toy. not a expensive rc anymore

until you see it tear-assing around a track ;)
:chainkiller:

and the engine head will be in the back seat unfortunately...the body will sit a tad bit lower when properly mounted (just sittin on the mounts ATM) and I'll more than likely have to cut for the heatsink...unless I can find a creative way around it :D

looks good. It's a sleeper people will think it's a wal-mart speacial and then it will blow *** past them.Then they can go home with their tail between their legs.

just hope it doesnt melt and stick to the engine head. that wont be pretty

you've already stated it's not your cup of tea poly...

this will more than likely be a shelf body, and I'll run it topless, or if I run it with the top on, as mentioned above, I'll have to cut for the heatsink...it more than likely wouldn't stand up to a good bashing anyway...

Have you tried any other bodies with that Extended FLM Chassis? I'm waiting for mine to come in from Slap Ma Fro. (Patience is a Virtue, I keep telling myself) I already have a lot of parts just sitting here waiting to build it. The only things I'm missing are the TVP's, the Motor Plate and Servo Mounts. Already got the Servo Plate and Center Skid sitting here.

I was hoping the New Pro-Line Baja body will fit on it.
http://www.prolineracing.com/products/?p=viewproduct&id=265

i don't know if that baja will fit on it...my FLM setup is a bit longer than my buddy's Revo 3.3...but the fender wells are wide open in front and back, so you might get away with it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back