jumping back in... any help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have noticed ive been gone/out of the hobby for a while now, but ive made up my mind that I'm gettin the savy out asap! (you know since i have a job again) So what I'm lookin for here is any good tips, or things I should do/check to get her back up and running! (I know i took the lazy way out, and posted a new thread, so if this has been answered in another thread, feel free to call me names and point me toward it!)

Thanks in advance for any help!
(unless you are one of the people i have a feeling are going to take full advantage of the fact i said call me names)

:peace:

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have noticed ive been gone/out of the hobby for a while now, but ive made up my mind that I'm gettin the savy out asap! (you know since i have a job again) So what I'm lookin for here is any good tips, or things I should do/check to get her back up and running! (I know i took the lazy way out, and posted a new thread, so if this has been answered in another thread, feel free to call me names and point me toward it!)

Thanks in advance for any help!
(unless you are one of the people i have a feeling are going to take full advantage of the fact i said call me names)

:peace:
Advise stick with motorcycles and ditch the rc hobby I spent to much money and have not ridden my bike in three months

good to have you back! Go with what Mickey said! I bought a 25 off a guy that sat with fuel in the tank for 2 yrs or more, he sold it to me for a little $$$. I drained the tank, cleaned it out with a little nitro, replaced the fuel lines and the glow plug and she fired right up! Good luck to you!!!

yeah what mickey said and put needles back to stock and re tune and welcome back

Last edited by a moderator:
redneck might be right buddy, but I'd go with what mickey said first assuming your savy was running good when you put her away. IF your motor is gummed up because of left over fuel you'll have to clean it out or dump nitro fuel in there and hope if disolves. You gots my number so hit me up if you need.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back