July 4th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightFlier X4.6

Happy 4th of july to everyone!

Attachments

• happy-4th-of-july-fourth-of-july-flags-fireworks-greetings-cards-images-06.jpg
    happy-4th-of-july-fourth-of-july-flags-fireworks-greetings-cards-images-06.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 0
Hope everyone had as good of a 4th as I did. Now it's back to the grind.

Always annoying when the holidays land in the middle of the week......I should have took monday off too. haha

Always annoying when the holidays land in the middle of the week......I should have took monday off too. haha
Yeah I kinda wish I would have taken Monday off as well. Then again it probably would have made coming in today that much harder.

Yeah I kinda wish I would have taken Monday off as well. Then again it probably would have made coming in today that much harder.

I'm always ok with a 3 day week. :D It's the on and off and on again stuff that gets me.

We had a nice time over the 4 day holiday, saw plenty of great fireworks, spent a day at lake mendocino for swimming and fun... I just love being retired and able to enjoy family time.....

We had a nice time over the 4 day holiday, saw plenty of great fireworks, spent a day at lake mendocino for swimming and fun... I just love being retired and able to enjoy family time.....

I envy you sir!

Latest posts

Members online

Back