Jud's Baja 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice wheels jud..... the vid doesnt tell the story of how big that truck actually is...

thanks for sharing guys

cool truck

looks slow as heck pfft savages are faster than that

looks a bit slow on vid & don't get a real good idea of how huge that truck really is.... haven't run it myself, but when you see it run in person, you can tell that its a much different kinda ride & fun than a savage .....Kool Christmas gift! Nice truck!

nice truck jud . what broke?
Pullstart (got a free one woohoo). In the barrel roll the press-on shock end came off the rod. Nothing major

looks a bit slow on vid & don't get a real good idea of how huge that truck really is.... haven't run it myself, but when you see it run in person, you can tell that its a much different kinda ride & fun than a savage .....Kool Christmas gift! Nice truck!

Nicely said bro.

those look like alot of fun no matter how fast they go!!!!! great vid, thanks for sharing!!

Nothing nice to say don't post !!!!!!!:stickspank:
That slow thing broke (here it is now don't miss it --->) Sweet!!! in my hands...

LOL it was cool I'm not sure if I want one now though. I did think it would be funner. But not a bad toy at all!

I have the 5b and the best part of them is they are super beginner freindly. Starting the wife or kids into the hobby, fire it up and theyre good for about a half hour. Idles all day, flip nobig deal, and no blipping the throttle or any of the other little things that take time to learn. Fire it up and let them at it while you tweek and tune the savage.

I have the 5b and the best part of them is they are super beginner freindly. Starting the wife or kids into the hobby, fire it up and theyre good for about a half hour. Idles all day, flip nobig deal, and no blipping the throttle or any of the other little things that take time to learn. Fire it up and let them at it while you tweek and tune the savage.

my wife has driven mine and she likes it, for the same reasons you mentioned in your post grumpy

Need to see some offroad action. I'm 100% sold on the gas powered stuff. cheap gas, starts all the time and the size makes obstacles a breeze!!
Thanks for sharing. MY 5T is on order.

Latest posts

Members online

Back