JR XS3 Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshplank

well, I have my 13th birthday coming up in march, and I'm getting a new remote! Is the jr xs3 any good? I love the look and the fact it gets rid of those stupid crystals!!!!!Heres a picture.Thanks all
JRP337275.JPG

i haven't used one, but it looks smimilar in shape and style to my spektrum dx3, which i find really comfy. the only difference is the dx3 uses 2.4ghz as it's frequency and has a nice cool small antenna. any one else use these and can say anything as far as reliability, common probs etc??

i have the dx 3.0 and love it. the xs3 is a very good radio but for the same price why not get the dx? no crystals, interferance (or not as much:) ) and no need to worry that somebody else is on your frequency. plus you only have a 2-3" antenna on the truck--less worry about pulling it out of the rx in a tumble. AND the dx3.0 comes with 2 rx's.:spew: that makes it a better bang for the buck right there

if the price for the jr is close to the dx, get the dx. i love mine, and yup comes with a free 2nd rx, which retail over here for £79.99, so i'm selling it on the bay, makes the cost of the ds3 a lot cheaper. it does feel a bit cheap, that's the only criticism i have of mine, but the features more than make up for it. plus you can get a telemetry plug in for it...:)

thanks for all the help guys, My uncle has the spektrum dx3 so ill mess around with it and see how I like it! Thanks guys.oh I can get the JR for $153 and the spektrum for $250

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to think I'm mising out here. iv just got my normal HPI tranny!

get a 3pk or 3vcs shipped from hong kong, works out same price as a spectrum in UK when you include the postage charge and is a much much better piece of kit. It has soo many more options to play around with, feel really good, not made of the cheapest plastic on the earth and when the time comes you can get a spectrum module for it aswell

just my 2p anyway

I'm starting to think I'm mising out here. iv just got my normal HPI tranny!

hey if it aint broke don't fix it correct me if i am wrong but does your tranny control the car i cant see a problem with the standard tranny you can spend a lot of money and what for a fancy lcd display that will probably break after a good knock only reason i bought a new one is because the standard one that came with my x was doa and i couldnt wait for them to send one so i bought a new one from my lhs

no crystal is good, but for me all the extra features of the futaba controllers make them better, eventually i might move to a spectrum module for them

up until now ive been using the 3PK but i prefer sticks so ive just ordered the 3VCS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back