Jammin X2 CRT Nitro to Jammin X2 CRT Brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRKSTL

I just pretty much finished up my BL conversion on my Jammin X2 CRT. I took it out today for its mayden voyage and WOW!!!!!!! I am running a Mamba Monster with 2200Kv motor. I have not hooked up the mechanical brakes yet, I have to figure out the mixing on my radio to do so. I also am running just 4S right now with a 17 tooth spur. My front tires balloon like crazy but the thing pulls wheelies, lol.

I have some minor tweeking to do, but for the most part its done. Here are some pictures

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02401.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

bob, how do you like the elektri-clutch? let us know.

Freddy,

Right now I hate it. I know the concept of why it is there but there is to much slippage and i have metal clutch shaving all over the truck. I made the desiscion to pull it and run the motor straight. I am waiting for my pinion gears to arrive, I orderd them yesturday. Oh almost forgot, the clutch itself was so hot yesturday you couldn't touch it.

good to hear the feedback. i have one of these in the orig pack on my peg-board and trying to decide if i will give it a try.

this is the first feedback ive heard on it & I'm also wondering if it would be a p.i.t.a. with braking.

cool truggy tho, this your first b/l car?

Yup, this is my first BL car. I also am running mechanical breaks. I took the time to figure out the mixing on the controls yesturday and now I need to hook up my castle link to change setting on the motor. I orderd the long pinions from Tekin yestruday from 15t all the way to 20t. This will be nice to test with and see what works for me.

I did buy the GTP 2 E, same as "triple six". Actually I got him to buy his, theat will be my second BL car. and when I blow the nitro motor on the savy that will be my third.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah, i just tweaked my esc setting and this thing does back flips on 4s, lol.

I need to put heavier fluid in the middle diff. to help balloning of the front tires.

Looks Killer Bob!! ? what boots are you usin on the front & rear drive shafts..

they came on my Tekin axles already.

I had tweaked my motor setting yesturday and this thing is an animal. I wanted to ask you a question on your truggy conversion.

Did you use the Tekin Clutch adaptor? And how do you like it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back