It's been a while

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Wow it has been a loonnng time since I have been on here. I was going through pictures the other day and man do I miss going to the World Final's and hanging out with everyone :/

I got burned out with the last transaction I made and got left with a pile of worthless parts pretty much. I will probably be selling everything I have left RC wise and just start over when I can as the technology now is far ahead where I left off at almost 2 years ago.

Just wanted to check up and say hey to everyone. Not sure who all is still around here from the good ole days

Parker we need to start getting things mailed back to me. We need to talk. Good to see you log on, hope all is well in your neck of the world

Sent you a message on Facebook Hop, not sure if you read it or not.

No kids or wife yet, lol.

I am back in school for Enviromental Horticulture (landscaping, plant ID, all that good stuff). Come December I will be half way through the two year program. Hopefully get it done in another year.

Still with the same girl, December will be two years.

Business is keeping my busier than can be. I am in school from 9:30-2:30 and then I am working pretty much till dark and on the weekends to stay caught up on all of my yards. Currently I am maintaining about 35 accounts. Not easy at all but it pays the bills.

Members online

Back