It's baaaaack.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

HPISF
Neighborhood animals are scared once again. I got my savvy back.....

Some of you from way back may remember this truck. I bought it new as a Savage SS 4.6 kit, and not long after assembly, I mid-tanked it, and completely changed the layout of this truck. I bashed it mercilessly, then when my Cousin needed a truck, I gave it to him. He bashed it a few times, until it developed a motor problem, and it has sat in my basement. This truck has been through hell, and needs some work. I traded him my revo for it (I have 3 other revos to run, so it is no big deal) so now I am thinking it is time to update the mid-tank to my newest spec, and drop my Axial .28 beast motor in it and see what she can do. Right now it has a mid-tank (XJ version 1) triple rate springs, Savvy SS .25 tires on HPI rims, and it is braced like you wouldnt belive. I pulled my old rubicon body out of retirement for the occasion. Heres some pics:

Stay tuned folks, This is gonna be an interesting buildup ;)

Glad to see you got the Savage back we'll drive the neighbors crazy with 2 Axial .28 powered Savages and the rest of our rc's. That will be our first project to do if you don't have time to work on it before you move down here. :cool:

WOOT finnaly Phil and Matt got there savys back. I see some hardcore bashing coming up next year, this time i wont forget the cam.....

That's right, our 3 savages+tajma ramp=a trip to the LHS lol. I am looking forward to the re-build. Got some killer ideas for it. Should be schweet :):chainkiller:

Latest posts

Members online

Back