IRC Shocks and Mounting Kit Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am by no means an expert of this, but I have seen several pictures of the IRC LST setup and they have had the lower mounts the other way (yours would be upside down). Maybe this is why the mounting holes don't look like they work for you?

nice jammer i wanting lst shocks but i going have to wait for those as irc are $ along with thr kit and the tvp i want .you didnt metion anything about the bleeder holes?

I am by no means an expert of this, but I have seen several pictures of the IRC LST setup and they have had the lower mounts the other way (yours would be upside down). Maybe this is why the mounting holes don't look like they work for you?

absolutely, I've seen them done both ways and wanted to go for a meaner looking setup, i'm definitely going to try them the other way around as well.

I've definitely got a problem with one of the shocks tho ... one of the front shocks spring retainer sits so much lower on the plastic end cap than all the other shocks. I'm going to have to email rob about it and see what he says ... on the front end by the time that has translated to the wheels at full decompression of the suspension one wheel is about 1cm lower than the other!!

nice jammer i wanting lst shocks but i going have to wait for those as irc are $ along with thr kit and the tvp i want .you didnt metion anything about the bleeder holes?

cheers, i did mention the bleeding just after the bit on filling the shocks ... i haven't done this with mine yet tho ...

Latest posts

Members online

Back