Integy Savage Shocks? any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't have experience with those exact shocks, but I do have the Integy Big Bore shock bodies using all the internals from a set of big bore plastic shocks, I have been using them awhile now and so far so good...

@TomzZeH, I've ran Integy parts before including their shocks and have never been impressed with their quality. Your mileage may vary - as Jam mentioned he's had much better luck than I have with Integy.

as Jam mentioned he's had much better luck than I have with Integy.

Well 30 plus years playing with toys has taught me a few things that's for sure, I take my time building things and use sealant on all threaded locations, I have a set of msr4 piggybacks that I use on my Tamiya Terra Crusher and they leaked like a mad dog, I spent about 4 hours to finally figure out how the oil was getting out and all over my truck, but now that I sealed them babies up no more leaks...

http://www.all-spec.com/products/54...6PyMusF_G_HRWBKhV-4uiyrnzMz3QczzfuBoCtXrw_wcB

That is my sealant of choice for shocks

I have no experience with those. However, I had a set of MSR8 shocks, they were horrible. Way to stiff, leaked and I easily bent a shaft. Sold them off immediately and bought LST shocks. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back