Innovative rc shock mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find a set or 2 of the innovative rc shock mounts to put some losi lst shocks on my savage flux. Looked them up but it looks like they either stopped making them or they might just be out of them ? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thank you Scooter

I bought mine from them back in October with no issues. Just had them anodized black. I thought they had more sets but I guess I havnt looked in a while either.

You don’t “need” the Losi conversion to mount them though. Idk if it’s on this forum but if you type “HPI savage with Losi shocks” there’s a picture linked to a site where a guy shows you how to mount them on the stock points. He basically just uses some washers to get the geometry right!

I guess it was on here haha here’s the link: https://www.hpisavageforum.com/thre...youre-savage-without-the-lst-conversion.5459/
Also ⬇️⬇️⬇️

8917D198-391B-4270-A68A-E3DAC624D18C.png

Last edited:
Thank you for the information Nick. I checked that website and there were none available, but now WoodiE has the contest going on for the set I was looking for so I'll just hope for the best. I have one HP flux with them on it and just love the stance of that truck , it's the one on the left of my picture. I have 3 other Hp's and 5 xl's so I would like to one or 2 more with that setup.

Well are you sure you were looking at the correct one? The version that is out of stock is the one made for Savage 25 and older trucks, but the one I have the pic of is in stock and is for the X Savages. Either way glad to help! Hope you find it!

You're right Nick it wasn't showing the flux xl one when I was looking but I see it now so thank you again I see they have them.

Latest posts

Members online

Back