Innovative rc info needed

Is innovative rc (irc) still open I have been waiting on my order to ship or process or something but nothing . I've sent several emails threw there web contact us page but no reply. I've left messages on there facebook but no reply. Anyone have any info?

ruben2005

Is innovative rc (irc) still open I have been waiting on my order to ship or process or something but nothing . I've sent several emails threw there web contact us page but no reply. I've left messages on there facebook but no reply. Anyone have any info?
hi i also have had trouble with robert brought parts no reply got a refund from paypal in the end i was shocked to see how little he cares about his customers i would get a refund if i was you i wont be buying from him again

Thanks for the reply. I will be getting a refund. I was hoping he was just behind on orders. Really really a bummer. His parts were better then flm in my opinion.

Gazzman

HPISF Supporter
I know this is an old post but I had been tying to purchase a LCG kit off him for months, 1st order I placed the payment just got refunded, like you got no reply to my emails. Tried again last month to order a kit and to my surprise the order went through, the order was pending for about 10 days so emailed him and got a reply straight back saying the kit was being made and would be about a week to delivery, which it was. He was really helpful replying to numinous mails I sent him, asked if he had a 2nd LCG motor plate I could purchase from him. The kit arrived with the second motor plate and a front drive shaft both thrown in for free. Really impressed with the kit and the quality of his parts, couldn't ask for better but now when I email him there is no reply, my mate is having the same problem. Not sure what is going on as he must be losing a lot of business, especially since HPI have started producing the Savage again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.