Inexpensive Savage Cleaner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

I use the cleaner that is made for Paslode Cordless nailers. It works very well on grease, oil, safe for plastics & electric & at appx $6.00/can at home centers is about 1/2 the price of nitro cleaner from your LHS.

Highlights:

* Cleans all pneumatics and impulse tools
* 12 oz spray canister
* Cleans and dries quickly
* Non-CFC, Safe on plastic
* Will not harm electrical components or Impulse tools

(useful information removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a good brew whip, i'll give it a try. prob make a couple gallons for what i pay for 2 cans of paslode.

I use the cleaner that is made for Paslode Cordless nailers. It works very well on grease, oil, safe for plastics & electric & at appx $6.00/can at home centers is about 1/2 the price of nitro cleaner from your LHS.

Highlights:

* Cleans all pneumatics and impulse tools
* 12 oz spray canister
* Cleans and dries quickly
* Non-CFC, Safe on plastic
* Will not harm electrical components or Impulse tools

Seen frddy mentioned this in the shoutbox. Went and bought tried this out. Works better than nitro cleaner.. Imo..Thanks again frddy..+1

i use stuff from walmart, its like $1.87 a can. think its a degreaser cant remember the name at the moment.

when i do tear downs i got a cleaner called crud cutter. let the stuff soak for a few minutes in hot water and the dirt brushes off effortlessly.

** update **

gotta say the paslode stuff is worth its weight on a bash caz you can put on the tube & blast all the crud away before you gotta take out your glow plug.

nice to keep a can i your box.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back