IMO Integy Beadlocks Suck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE PIPER

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER
So I was torn between the Integy and maximizers beadlocks so I picked up the Integy and I thought I was set. Make a long story short I'm in the mids of fine tuning my new Axial .32 so I'm not bashing at all just speed runs. What I did found was the Integy beadlocks don't take sharp turning the ring that the tire sits in will break off this is a complete Unit. Has anyone ever delt with Integy customer service? I put these beak lock on for the first time today. So if you are looking for beadlocks u might want to do your home work. Cheers!:cheers:

100_0684.jpg

100_0683.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0681.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the beadlocks It's just INTEGY in general that sux.

How does Integy stay in business if their products either don't fit like they are supposed to or they just break faster than the stock part they are replacing? I just don't get it. Sorry to hear about your luck and hopefully you will have better luck with their customer service.

Ya I am surprised you went with Integy instead of Maximizer....I have heard nothing but good things about maximizer.

Anyways hope the get you running again...

No they don't have the 40 series.....at least not that I am aware of. I know pro-line makes a 40 series though, and can't go wrong with pro-line products, though I think I have heard they are heavy

Dude its bad that they break like that on short runs nevermind bashing!

I went with the Axial Beadlocks, and Big Joes and love them! So far so good anyway!

Hope you get something sorted with integy!

Gav

i seem to hear alot of negative things about integy!! there stuff looks awsome i will say that but i've had problems with one of there products as well, i bought there wheelie bar"big mistake" first time the front tires came off the ground the wheelie bar bent lol and it didnt work anyway as its to short to make that much of a difference but as i said it looked awsome!!

I think Integy are a real hit or miss, some of their products are great and some are well.................

Clearly they have some quality issues with those rims, I am interested to see how you get on with their customer support tho!

Keep us posted.

Gavin

After much research I think ANY bead lock is better suited for crawlers and shelf queens and not bashers.
Just my 2 cents...

Dave

After much research I think ANY bead lock is better suited for crawlers and shelf queens and not bashers.
Just my 2 cents...

Dave

I don't know I like my maximizers but am still not sure if they are really worth the extra expense. The new rings are far better then the old ones. I have bought a new set of maximizers now as I wanted the newer rings and offset wheels. The only problem is that the wheels cop so much abuse it doesn't matter how tough they are (the maximizers are super tough) they still end up looking pretty beaten. The maximizers are about twice as expensive as normal wheels but they should last at least 2 set of tires, my old ones did and there is still nothing wrong with them. So they are worth the money I suppose.

No it's just my opinion here guys and it doesn't mean I'm right.
I really wanted some Maximizers so I could change over to paddles when I go to the desert but like I said after much research decided to just get two sets of Warlock wheels.
I have seen friends with Maximizers and other type of bead locks for bashing only and they always have problems with losing the tire or wheel breakage. They have high powered motors too and it just seems to me that they cant hold the bead as well as glue.
They look great but are heavier and some have like 24? bolts you have to remove? and I just think it's easier for me to just change wheels and tires.

Dave

i love my axial beadlocks lol and i beat the snots out of them i have to with hairline cracks and they still ask for more

I have a set of maximizers with off set and i don't like them. The bead always comes out after about every bash, and I'm not hard on the truck. I thinking of switching to pro line dish wheels in black because I like the race look better plus their cheap.

To make the beads lock better, you might want to sand the edges to make them rough. If you go the dish wheel route, you'll have to glue them plus they can still come off at high speed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back