I'm sure there is probably already a post on this ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpes84

So I apologize in advance but kind of in time a crunch. Have been looking for good documentation for how to rebuild a Savage X 4.6, basically piece by piece and can't find anything complete or detailed. If anyone could get me pointed in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I really beat on my truck for a while because I was new to the hobby and having too much fun but now I need to replace a few parts and basically decided to buy all brand new parts and pretty much rebuild everything with performance parts. Thanks!

Do you have the manual for the truck? and if you do I think there should be a list of option parts for it there, also the savage is pretty stout as it is, the addition of a center skid plate by RPM would be a good investment to start with.... if you use the search bar and look at some of the other guys builds I am sure you will find plenty of inspiration among those threads also....

i have ordered most of the parts, I do have the original manual and found some decent pdfs on hpi site but was hoping for something a little easier to understand. This is my first build. Thanks for the replies!

Well if you still need help with some decisions we are always willing to help you out, but you are the final deciding factor on what you want to do to your own rig..... so feel free to post up your querys here and we sure will try to give you good advice on what works and what to stay away from...

Latest posts

Members online

Back