I think i have a Savage XL 5.9 But

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepygood13

Hello to all Ok lets jump right in here 2 days ago i traded some guy an extra PS4 i had for 3 rc cars 2 electric and one nitro and a ton of parts some new some used. Now i think i have a savage Xl 5.9 but not to sure i do know she needs a really good cleaning. I was wondering if someone could help me out here? I have not heard it run due to i got it with no glow plug in it and she sure was filthy i didnt want to chance it for that reason and some others second reason is the engine moves around a bit i made sure it was all tight and it is but yet it still moves the third reason is I'm not sure how to start it lol i thought maybe it was roto start and still might be but i didnt get the starter and looking at the back of the engine there is a shaft i can pull it out and put it back in is this normal ok I'm going to post some pics of all the stuff i got in the trade and the savage in question again don't be alarmed its very dirty and was not taken care of by previous owner but I'm cleaning as i type thank you all in advanceIMG_4150.JPG IMG_4153.JPG IMG_4152.JPG IMG_4155.JPG IMG_4164.JPG IMG_4166.JPG IMG_4167.JPG IMG_4168.JPG

You need a rotostart backplate for the engine, I answered this question the other day for you on a different forum but you never responded.

yes sir griff you sure did i just replied a minute ago thank you. Yes yes they sure did its covered head to toe and i cant stand it i think I'm going to clean her up and fix it then pass it off to my brother. thanks again all

Latest posts

Members online

Back