I need help for my savage octane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eng.Ismail

Hello guys,

I am new here also beginner on having hobby gasoline RC cars :^J.

I need your help on my savage octane guys and who have some experience learning even sharing ideas.

After approximately 7th tank of my savage octane. I made some changes on idle (H&L) needles even screw idle ( silver screw). But suddenly I saw some smoke that looks like burned or something that coming but not sure from clutch bell. I was totally shocked, so I stopped and I start investigating my car at home following the catalog. At clutch bell I found clutch shoes are kinda has some effected by touching bell from inside. So I bought new aluminum shoes and replace them by following the updated maintenance of clutch.

The results are;
  1. Clutch bell is spinning freely after changing shoes. Is it correct to be like that?

2. I replaced everything and I started my car. But the sound was very very loud like going to burn again and wheels don't stop spinning. What should I do?

3. I did factory settings of (H&L) needles also idle silver screw. But I'm not sure too.
High needle was 1 turn open. But Low needle 1 & 7/12 wasn't clear for me on how to do change after 1 turn. Is it set correctly?

Can anyone help me?

I apologize for long explanation.

Thank you for reading & waiting for answers :^]

Read through the threads in the Octane section... lots of good info there to help you out....

I did read through the threads of octane. But I didn't find anything related to my problem. Thank you for help anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back