I need a body!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

Alright, as it seems, the many tailgate grabbing wheelies, and the many flips and rolls that my savage has already went through is going to make me have to buy a new body.

I need something tough. Doesn't matter what it is really, since I just need a basher body. My LHS used to carry 0.8mm lexan bodies for my RC10 (which I used one for 2 years before it ever cracked)

I don't know much about the savage selection of bodies, since my lhs doesn't carry many in stock.

How tough is this body?

http://www.smfstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_71_199&products_id=1586

I have a KFX400 that is orange, but since they don't look exactly alike I can't make it match. It'd still be cool, since the KFX700 is pretty good.

I don't know though, I just need something that will handle the more rigorous abuse that I'd be putting it through! :)

Any idea's are appreciated.

That's the one. Just take a closer look when you're at the LHS. I did a twenty foot backfilp at the skate park. Landed square on the lid, it didn't crack, my engine didn't get smashed. It also seems thicker than the HPI bodies. Here are some pics, some fresh, some after the skate park. Peace.

P1040360.jpg

Picture036.jpg

P1040361.jpg

P1040656.jpg

P1040362.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, post some pics of yours. I'm always curious too know what works for someone else. Peace.

That's slick, the LHS doesn't have them though. My LHS is so little, it's pathetic. I saw one up where my cousin lives, and sheesh. They even have the older RC10GT kits there!

I guess I'm gonna have to find a seller online. I like that body too. Thanks for the pics groovethumper. I appreciate it! :) That truck looks awesome too.

Latest posts

Members online

Back