I Love My Wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puckamahow racing

First off Merry Christmas to all on the forum!!!Today I got a real shocker.....my wife of 16 years shocked the crap outa me by naming off most of the parts on my savage and even used proper terminoligy asking which hop ups I really needed the most....lol and I thought she hated my "TOYS"lol
now comes the hard part of deciding what i can go get me!!!!$500.00 to blow in a hobby store awsome.....having a wife who loves me....priceless!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
HOPE YA ALL GET THE GOODIES OUR BEASTS DESERVE!!!

First off Merry Christmas to all on the forum!!!Today I got a real shocker.....my wife of 16 years shocked the crap outa me by naming off most of the parts on my savage and even used proper terminoligy asking which hop ups I really needed the most....lol and I thought she hated my "TOYS"lol
now comes the hard part of deciding what i can go get me!!!!$500.00 to blow in a hobby store awsome.....having a wife who loves me....priceless!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
HOPE YA ALL GET THE GOODIES OUR BEASTS DESERVE!!!

Thats a great story & a great girl right there... Maybe she does hate 'em & just really wants to make her man happy... She just raised the bar on a return gift tho'... lol

can i come for christmas too? lol maybe she would be willing to adopt me!! well it sounds like you have a loving wife there that really supports your interests!!!!

heh, nice. mine said get what i want, i got the mini baja, and let her spend twice as much on stuff she wants.

wives are kinda like credit cards, pay em , pay em, pay em, .............CHARGE!!!!!

the wife was pickin up a bunch of small stuff, and i picked her out a new sewing machine in that deal, she's happy as heck.

5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b5b
it'll happen.

Merry Christmas to everyone!! Just wanted to add a story for everybody. After taking my wife to Pumpkin Smash(her first rc event) She said she wanted a truck?!!:shocked:S 2 days after I got back I had her a truck in the Wheeling Garage. A new body and a quick paint,new stand and we are ready to ride. I decided that would be a good opp. for an upgrade to spektrum dx3s for me! That was a quick christmas list but well worth every dollar.
Hpi Savage X 4.6 $260
Spektrum Dx3s $215(ebay shipped!!)
Being able to wrench in the garage all day!! $priceless
:FarleyParty:

Merry Christmas to everyone!! Just wanted to add a story for everybody. After taking my wife to Pumpkin Smash(her first rc event) She said she wanted a truck?!!:shocked:S 2 days after I got back I had her a truck in the Wheeling Garage. A new body and a quick paint,new stand and we are ready to ride. I decided that would be a good opp. for an upgrade to spektrum dx3s for me! That was a quick christmas list but well worth every dollar.
Hpi Savage X 4.6 $260
Spektrum Dx3s $215(ebay shipped!!)
Being able to wrench in the garage all day!! $priceless
:FarleyParty:

thats a nice truck.... real clean paint job..

awsome

:santa:well got my money spent went with the new radio spektrum dx3r dsm2 3 channel should be here any day now....the rest of the coin will go to parts as i tend to break lots of them and upgrading to aluminum is useless for me as i would rather bust a $10 plastic piece than a $50 chunk of aluminum which for me usually takes another $100 or so in other parts as num num has no give lol

p.s she didnt get diamonds but she did get gold lol

p.p.s she also said with me and my 2 daughters she is not accepting any more applications for the family sorry to disappoint all who asked lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back